Mediation training can help organisations to save money. Understanding why mediation works leads to a different way of approaching negotiations. Anyone involved in negotiations can benefit from this enhanced negotiation training.
For those in business including in house lawyers
Mediation has developed as a process to resolve conflict, but techniques such as encouraging parties to look to the future rather than raking over the past are particularly appropriate in many other contexts for example
- ongoing commercial negotiations;
- addressing workplace conflict;
- handling difficult conversations;
- dealing with difficult people;
- building a culture to minimise conflict in family businesses;
- identifying situations in which mediation may be appropriate;
- negotiating with groups or large numbers of parties.
For dispute resolution lawyers
- An introduction to mediation;
- How to get the best out of a mediation for your client.